SCHEDULEWEDNESDAY, December 12, 2012: OFF TIRES PROJECT TO BE REVEALED IN THE NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY BALLIDAYS TO ALL!
ARE YOU A BALLER?Do you think you can make a Great Ball? Email us, send us a photo or video to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can be the GUEST BALL on our truck. If we like it, we will gladly compensate you and your ball will have a chance to be inducted into THE BALL OF FAME.
Odd BallFor our Ballsy eaters! Wild BOAR ball. Ground boar, caramelized onions, spicy aioli, arugula on toasted brioche! Escape your BOARdom. (Disclaimer: Only carried on truck during certain runs and in limited quantity due to scarcity.)
- Palm Springs Food Truck Festival 2012
- Happy New Year 2012
- This Saturday, Sept. 24th: Santa Monica Pier for Septemberfest! 3pm to 7pm. Drink, Eat + MEATBALLS
- Fontana! We’re back ON TIRES at the Shady Trails Grand Opening this Saturday! 11am-3pm!
- KB Home + GBOT team up to launch NEW Woodland Hills Home Development Saturday, September 3rd, 11am-3pm!
- We respectfully agree :-) http://t.co/nA9ugq8t 2012-07-19
- Happy 4th of July to all our BALLowers! 2012-07-04
- @Nonnasfoodtruck will be @JapanLA w/@slapyomamatruck @Jogasakiburrito 12pm#GreatFoodTruckRace 2012-05-06
- WATCH @getyourlardon food truck on CONAN O'BRIEN tonight! @thewientruck @woosays 2012-04-25
- More updates...
KB Home + GBOT team up to launch NEW Woodland Hills Home Development Saturday, September 3rd, 11am-3pm!
G-BOT’s Chef Michael David sits down with Ilan Hall, winner of “Top Chef” Season 2 at his restaurant, The Gorbals, in Downtown Los Angeles, to chat about his Bacon-wrapped Matzo Balls, currently featured as the Guest Ball on G-BOT’s menu. Check it out!
Our delicious meatballs are now available OFF TIRES at L.A.’s most happening bar, Villain’s Tavern, every Tuesday from 7pm-2am and Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm-2am. There is no truck so ask the bartenders for the menu and the MEATBALLS will come out fresh from the kitchen! Many more sinister and wicked fun to come!