SCHEDULEWEDNESDAY, December 12, 2012: OFF TIRES PROJECT TO BE REVEALED IN THE NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY BALLIDAYS TO ALL!
ARE YOU A BALLER?Do you think you can make a Great Ball? Email us, send us a photo or video to email@example.com and you can be the GUEST BALL on our truck. If we like it, we will gladly compensate you and your ball will have a chance to be inducted into THE BALL OF FAME.
Odd BallFor our Ballsy eaters! Wild BOAR ball. Ground boar, caramelized onions, spicy aioli, arugula on toasted brioche! Escape your BOARdom. (Disclaimer: Only carried on truck during certain runs and in limited quantity due to scarcity.)
- Palm Springs Food Truck Festival 2012
- Happy New Year 2012
- This Saturday, Sept. 24th: Santa Monica Pier for Septemberfest! 3pm to 7pm. Drink, Eat + MEATBALLS
- Fontana! We’re back ON TIRES at the Shady Trails Grand Opening this Saturday! 11am-3pm!
- KB Home + GBOT team up to launch NEW Woodland Hills Home Development Saturday, September 3rd, 11am-3pm!
- We respectfully agree :-) http://t.co/nA9ugq8t 2012-07-19
- Happy 4th of July to all our BALLowers! 2012-07-04
- @Nonnasfoodtruck will be @JapanLA w/@slapyomamatruck @Jogasakiburrito 12pm#GreatFoodTruckRace 2012-05-06
- WATCH @getyourlardon food truck on CONAN O'BRIEN tonight! @thewientruck @woosays 2012-04-25
- More updates...
We aBALLogize but due to forces beyond our control, GREAT BALLS will not be @ Villain’s Tavern on Oct.30th! Instead, we are serving our MEATBALLS out of their kitchen Oct. 31st so you can still have a Happy BALL-o-ween!
BREAKING NEWS: We are proud to announce that our Inaugural Chef Michael David has joined Great Balls On Tires! Come MEAT Chef Michael this Saturday, August 28th @ The OC Foodie Fest!
G-BOT will be at the OC Foodie Fest this Saturday, August 28th at The Honda Center. To honor the first ever Food Truck event in Orange County, we are rollin’ down with The OC Ball. This is how we Ball…
THE EXPENDABLES Movie Presents MAN-STRAVAGANZA this Saturday, July 31st @ Gold’s Gym in Venice, CA and The Exclusive Premier of GREAT BALLS ON TIRES’ Newest MeatBall, The EXPENDA-BALL.
We’ve been huge fans of Chef Michael David since we first took a bite out of Comme Ca’s cheeseburger. Groans of joy ensued quieted only by a sip of Syrah. So when we approached Chef Michael to contribute a Ball, we were actually quite nervous. When he said “Yes, I’d be honored,” we engaged in a celebratory dance called Moshing. And when we tasted his concoction: The Inaugural Ball, a round mound of squid and shrimp set on a bed of tomato infused black rice and outfitted with a black sesame crisp bow tie — Yum! — we moshed some more!
Cheers Michael. The G-BOT Crew.
Get your eat On Tires this Friday, July 2nd @ The Music Box and taste the first ever MUSIC BALL served with a Champagne Jello Shot. See our Schedule for details.
Featuring the finest in Dubstep, Drum & Bass and the night’s meaty special, the glamorous Music Ball. Preorder your tickets for $10 @ www.labeatdown.com
G-BOT is parked inside the gates of The Music Box, not on the street. Enter through The Music Box doors at 9 p.m., tixs are $15-20 if you do not pre-order on their site.